Register : Forgot Password?.

Monkey Hospital

Special thanks:

Research Opportunity

As a foreign researcher wishing to undertake any category of research at any WARF project site, two requirements from the standard Nataional Reseacher Council of Thailand B.E 2525 must be met. (http://www.nrct.net/eng/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=15)
Only once these steps are completed, can WARF consider granting permission for field work to be carried out.

The two regulations state that

  1. The proposed research team must have authorisation from the Thai government. This may be a division or subdivision of a relevent governmental department who are willing to take on, take charge in, back or support the research project.
  2. In order to carrying out research within protected forest in Thailand, the proposed research team must gain permission from the director general of National Park, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Department. See instruction from http://www.dnp.go.th/Dnp_form/DnpFormen.htm

It is vital for these requirements to be met fro research permits to be granted. If permission is not granted, WARF can only offer positions to assist already established research teams within various WARF projects. However, any results data, findings and reports would be property of WARF and would be published under the WARF research team name, with the foreign researcher name secondary to this.

@ 2007 Wild Animal Rescue Foundation of Thailand. All rights reserved.
Photographs courtesy of WARF Staff and Volunteers Niether graphics nor text maybe produced wihtout WARF's express written consent
Privacy Policy Compliments or complaints about this website? Please let us know. WARF IS A FULLY LICENSED CHARITY UNDER THAI LAW - LICENSE NO. GT 20 

Qualified Charitable Organization in Thailand for TAX DEDUCTION license No. 741

Page Rank Check

15947878 Unique Visits